FAQs

All of the finer details of your business model have been carefully considered.

How do you protect No Shows?

In case of a no-show, we have you covered with our No Show Protection. Your cashflow is protected.

How do we make money?

Actionbooker charges 10% commission for a customer to make a booking. The remaining 90% is paid to you on the day of the booking by the customer.

How do I hear about my bookings?

Once a booking is made, we’ll send you an email. Then, we’ll send you an email the day before any bookings, with a printable game sheet. Finally, we’ll also send you an SMS notification the night before a booking.

Can I restrict when bookings can be made?

Yes, you can restrict certain days and times from being bookable. You can even put restrictions on the minimum booking spends. Only open your doors to bookings when it works for you.

Is there a fee to be listed?

No. Actionbooker charges 10% to secure a booking. The remaining 90% of the booking is paid to you on the day by the customer. We have no subscription, recurring or set up charges.

Who are we?

An Irish company on a mission to make it easy for people to book action online.

Actionbooker is the first to bring action activities onto one marketplace and make it easy to book right there and then. No more clunky email forms or back and forth over the phone.

Designed to feel like a modern flight or hotel booking platform, Actionbooker lets people check availability, prices and ultimately make a booking all in one place at any time.

Max Klimmek
Founder

Max oversees the day to day operations of the business, including venue management. He’s got over 7 years experience working in the tech industry and drives the design of the website.

Colin Longworth Actionbooker Co-Founder

Colin Longworth
Founder

Colin is in charge of tech at Actionbooker. With over 7 years experience in the tech industry, and the nerd of the group with a B.Eng, M.Eng and MSc. Mgmt to his name he keeps Actionbooker secure and operational. Just don’t ask him to explain any of it.

What’s our plan?

To bring action activities to the masses, by making it much easier to book and access.

In September 2016 we launched Paintball.ie (Imagine Actionbooker but just for paintball) – it was built as the testing and proving ground of Actionbooker.

Since launch, we’ve generated well over €100,000 in additional revenue for the venues who decided to list with us. Now we’re moving into all of the other action activity areas to provide a similar stellar service.

If you’re interested in joining us on our mission, get in touch using the messenger below or signup now.